How to set up cloud computing servers and start working on the cloud?
Making a personal cloud server for your personal or business use is practically very simple. And the process of making on at tally on cloud makes it even easier. The following steps discuss how to get it done.
- First, log into the official TallyStack website where you’ll be directed towards all the services that TallyStack’s provide. Choose the ‘Tally On Cloud’ option and it will direct you into the next page.
- The page will display three major packages to purchase according to the storage needs. the three packages are namely Tally Based VM, User-Based Cloud and Tally Dedicated Server. Choose any one of these and then proceed.
- After the payment is done, a portal will open taking the user into the Cloud Server where there will be various options for you to start the process.
- Once you’ve checked everything at your disposal, it is time to export files into the cloud. Select the upload file options and then select the files you want to work in the cloud server. Let the file upload properly and then load it again to start working on it online.
- Once done with all the work, close the file and it would save onto the server automatically.
The process looks quite simple even at first glance, so anyone can go through the process easily and get their tally on cloud server up and running from anywhere, at any time. The upload and processing speed does depend on the internet connection and the file size, but it is rather fast
What are the features of the Tally On Cloud technology?
TallyStack uses a very promising and optimized cloud computing technology known as the tally on cloud which provides their clients with the best Cloud servers up and running every time, either it is for business, or for personal use no matter what. The cloud servers are said to have the following features.
- User-friendly interface : The cloud database is made to look simple and also work smoothly as one can easily find all the essentials within a few clicks and it allows access to the exported files into the server and let you work with it online. All the progress is saved efficiently.
- Highly secured servers and efficient backup system – to ensure that there isn’t any malicious attempt into an account due to server overloading, each account created is given a separate Virtual Machine to work in. The progress of the work is saved daily so you won’t miss out on any tracks.
- Remote access – since the severs are online most of the time, users can easily access it from anywhere, anytime with any device and then can start their work easily. All it requires is a decent internet connection for the cloud servers to remain connected.
How good are the customer services associated with Tally On Cloud?
The tally on cloud offers all its customers with excellent customer support to help them anytime a problem arises. The customer just has to send a personalized issue report, and the support will reach them within seconds stating ways to resolve the issue and get back into the work. the support team is quite professional, so all the guidelines are followed properly.