What Is Tally?
Tally is an ERP accounting software package used for recording day to day business data of a company. The latest version of Tally is Tally ERP 9.
What Is Tally ERP 9?
- Tally.ERP 9 is an enterprise resource planning software developed by Tally Solutions Pvt Ltd, Tallly ERP 9 allows you to manage multiple financial & business functions with the help of a single software
- Tally ERP 9 allows you to manage multiple financial & business functions with the help of a single software .
- Tally ERP 9 is a business management program that allows business managers to handle all of their business transactions from a centralized application.
Application Of Tally ERP 9
- Tally ERP 9 supports multi languages, so it is called as multi-lingual tally software. Accounts can be maintained in one language and reports can be viewed in another language.
- Supports multi operating systems such as Windows & Linux and can be installed on multiple systems.
- Supports all types of protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, ODBC, etc
- Tally software utilizes very low space for installation and the installation of tally is an easy method.
How to use Tally.ERP 9
How To Create A ledgers
It is Used for recording and totaling economic transactions measured in terms of a monetary unit of account by account type, with debits and credits in separate columns and a beginning monetary balance and ending monetary balance for each account.
How To Create?
Step 1 : Open Create Ledger window by following the given direction :
Gateway of Tally > Account’s Info > Ledger > Create
Step 2 : Select the group. select to which group the ledger will be assigned to.
Step 3 : Give the ledger a name . That will be easy for you to know what it contains.
Step 4 : Enter an opening balance.
Tally.ERP 9 are more for both small and medium sized businesses.