Questions you should ask before Deploying Tally on Cloud
Tally On Cloud is suitable for?
- Hosting Tally On Cloud is worthy for small businesses, who want to be stress-free from maintaining servers and focus on growth.
- Businesses with multi-branch can also get the advantage of cloud-based Tally ERP as it offers centralized Tally accessible for multi-user from any location.
- A chartered accountant, Business owners, large corporate, SMEs all can benefit from this service.
How cloud technology helps businesses of all size?
- Cloud technology has enabled to secure multiple benefits to businesses.
- Its cost-effective features that reduce the burden of hardware and software management to the users.
- It is the technology where the applications are hosted somewhere either on our infrastructure or on a rented infrastructure possessing all the data with applications running online through a browser.
Why Tally on Cloud is needed?
- It is seen that most of the businesses use Tally ERP software for their accounting and auditing purposes.
- Deploying Tally hardware and other physical output which requires management and spending of large expenditure for continuous functioning.
- Tally accounting software installed on the cloud has certainly changed this trend with the use of efficient cloud servers enabling you to run tally remotely from any location, on PC, or any device running on any OS.
- All the tally related services, management, backup, security, and other issues are taken care of by the service provider with all you need to do is having a username and password to access.
How to use Tally ERP 9 on cloud?
- Tally on cloud providers uses their virtual machines using RDP protocol.
- This allows you to have access to your applications from wherever you want.
- It has been an effective tool or a weapon for businesses performing auditing transactions like recording and posting of vouchers, inventory valuations, funds flow reports, reconciliation, GST compliance, and all other accounting-based services.
- Though, one must be mindful while choosing this efficient, economical, effective, and productive service.
Top 5 Questions to ask the service provider before deploying Tally on Cloud
You must analyze whether the tally on cloud provider fulfills these basic cloud facilities or not:-
1. Is their a safe environment for data being private?
- It is important to check whether the cloud provider promotes the best, water-tight, insulated, private, and safe environment.
- In most of the instances, it is seen that the cloud provider puts one server with multiple users on the same server.
- So it is of a bigger concern to assure that the cloud provider provides a secure environment to each and every client including you.
- We here at Tallystack believe in this important view and promote a highly privatized data accessibility to our users with a dedicated IP address assigned to one single user.
2. Is Tally data highly secured on cloud?
- Make sure that the cloud provider you choose, provides you proper regular backups for your data with an effective disaster recovery mechanism.
- Instead of saving Tally data on local hard drives, the data is stored on internet connected servers.
- The cloud service provider manages these servers so that the users can access the data safely and securely.
- Also check whether you can keep an offline copy of your data.
- Tallystack promises you the safest and secure environment for your valuable data.
3. Is it fast functioning?
- Cloud provider using regular commercial hard-disks lead to provide a slow functioning service which gets slower once it’s workload increases.
- It is beneficial to choose those professional services providing data services with NAS based storage on SAS or SSD.
- We host your Tally ERP and data on a high-speed virtual machines and ensure that our servers serve you the highest possible speed which reduces disturbances and errors to your functioning.
4. Is it profitable or economical?
- Having tally on the premise includes large spending on hardware and other setups whereas having tally on cloud includes certain small initial costs that yield benefits for a longer period.
- Ascertain these differences in costs to come up with a beneficial decision.
- It reduces the infrastructure cost which reduces the overall expense in revenue and expands the revenue of the business.
- Both Onsite Tally and Cloud-based tally may include hidden costs.
- But, Tallystack offers you plans at a very affordable cost with zero hidden costs making it highly efficient to you.
5. Is it legally authorized?
- Nowadays there might be some service providers who run their servers on pirated windows and RDP access.
- Some cloud computing service provider might even not disclose where the data is stored.
- Always check whether the serial no. under which your tally is registered or not.
These question you need to ask the tally cloud service provider in order to ensure efficient business operations. Before your business opts for any cloud service provider, it must know the answers to these valuable questions. To sign up for the free live demo visit Tallystack.in.
How much time Tally on Cloud deployment process take?
- The deployment process of Tally on Cloud is done with just a few clicks within a couple of minutes and the users can work on a secured server remotely.
- Your Tally ERP 9 data on Cloud will always be available online for you to access.
- The cloud service provider is responsible for system updates, maintenance, security, etc.
How to access Tally on cloud?
The user needs to log in using the credentials of the RDP client given by the cloud service provider and the user can access the Tally app automatically.
To learn more about Tally On Cloud, you can check out our videos.