On 1st July 2017, the Goods & Services Tax (GST) has been introduced in India. Since then, an effective GST ready accounting application has been called for, the solution which can not only take care of your extensive business needs but also deliver a hassle-free regulatory experience.
Download 90+ Tally Shortcut Keys!
Downloading the software of Tally ERP is GST-ready. Tally GST Platform offers the simple management of financial data even in the middle of the financial year. Businesses are expected to provide only the commencement date of GST for a certain series of transactions and only to that transactions GST is applicable. The information relating to the previous tax regime remains unaffected. It is not essential to split the data into two separate tax systems as Tally ERP 9 tackles it well.
What is GST software?
The Goods and service tax act or the GST act was enabled on 1st July 2017 and has changed the whole taxation Policies of India since its existence. For this tax, a GST council was set to simplify and explain the rules of GST in an easier way for the businesses. GST has certainly changed the accounting and tax filing principles of various businesses. It has created different meanings for different stakeholders.
For instance, Businesses having an aggregate turnover of more than 1.5 Cr. who are registered as regular dealers need to file their GSTR-1 on a monthly basis, whereas businesses having their aggregate turnover less than 1.5 Cr. have to file GSTR-1 on a quarterly basis. Likewise, composite dealers have different filing policies as they have to file GSTR-4 on a quarterly basis. GST amendment also states that businesses and transporters will have to file or record an E-way bill mandatory for interstate and intrastate movement of goods worth 50,000 and above.
Why businesses need GST Software?
• Suppliers will keep all the purchases recorded. Now you have to be very mindful about the bill of purchase, buying as a business with GST bill instead of as a customer.
• To use ITC seamlessly, select your vendors appropriately. Likewise, focused on your compliance ability, your customers will pick you, thus the best GST system is required for return filing without any mistakes, so that they can reconcile quickly and utilize ITC.
• At the time of making a purchase, customers can request invoice upload “Buyer gets input credit If only GST is paid by the seller”. In order to avoid any conflicts at a future date, customers might demand you to do so.
• You would need to engage in matching transaction practices, while your returns will continue to be filed by your Tax Return Preparer. When you mismatch with your suppliers/customers, you may have to reconcile.
• The exchange of information between you and TRP will rise. You might exchange information with your TRP several times as you reconcile mismatch with your suppliers/customers, leading to data changes.
• When your inward stock does not reflect corresponding outward stock or any mismatch, you ought to upload all your supplies outward, including the cash sales department.
What is Tally ERP 9?
Tally ERP has certainly proved to be the optimum and the most popular Tool when it comes to accounting software as it has simplified the accounting and auditing complications of various businesses with its latest versions. With its multiple uncomparable benefits, it also fulfill all filing requirements needed for GST regimes, means Tally is GST-ready. GST software Tally process and record these GST transactions easily to come up with a proper annual accounting disclosure conveniently.
Why use Tally GST Software?
Tally GST software is the most reliable and best GST accounting software as it ensures that the data is precisely recorded at the transaction level itself. Tally ERP 9 has focused on its software, that you record and file your GST invoices, reports, and transactions as per the GST format. Tally GST filing software like GSTR-1, GSTR-B, GSTR-4, and other GSTR and taxes easily on our own by exporting or syncing data to the Excel Offline Utility tools or in JSON format as per the GST portal. Latest Tally also helps you to generate and manage E-way bills easily as all you need to do is export online the required information and upload it in the E-way portal.
Benefits of using Tally ERP 9 for GST
• Tally ERP 9 guarantees that you produce GST invoices and transactions with specific error detection and correction functionality according to the GST format.
• According to the GST layout, you can conveniently exchange return data with your tax expert as a business owner.
• File GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, and GSTR-4 yourself, if you want, by data export to the Excel Offline Utility tool or in the format of JSON in accordance with the GST Portal.
• You can conveniently generate and maintain e-Way Bills using Tally ERP latest version.
• If you are a tax consultant, you can quickly exchange the modification made in returns by labeling them.
• By using Tally GST billing software, a variety of invoices can be created from basic invoices to multi-item invoices, and multiple tax rates.
Tally’s GST software features
The features of the Tally ERP Software with GST are :
Access your business reports from anywhere on the browser using Cloud
Access business reports in an easy, safe, and fast way by hosting Tally ERP 9 on Cloud using any device. In a web browser, connect to the Tally portal and get business reports on request from Tally ERP 9 on Cloud.
Launch GST billing with Tally ERP 9 Release 6 in minutes
Implement three simple steps and from Tally ERP software generate GST bills easily:
→ Activate GST
→ Input details of GST registration, tax rates and make tax ledgers |
→ Create and print invoices for sales
GST-Ready Tally supports GST transactions and situations
• It manages all your GST invoicing specifications, including basic invoices or advanced multi-item invoices, multi-tax rates, incomplete information or errors, etc
• Print accurate GST invoices
• Reverse Charge for any business scenarios
• Enhanced Payments and Receipts
• Branch transfers invoices for several branches payments of Tax for all indirect taxes
• Adjustments of Journal
• Composite Dealers Bill of Supply
• Export Businesses Invoices
Reconcile easily with suppliers and receive a fair input tax credit
Use GST with Tally ERP 9 Release 6, to quickly recognize situations where suppliers have skipped uploading invoices or whether any mismatches occur. In order to use a valid input tax credit, highlight these lapses to the suppliers.
Strengthen customer loyalty in order to acquire consistent business
Keep track for uploading pending invoices and do your job to assure that customers get their deserved input tax credit. Improve their experience with your business.
Reduce the possibility of denial of the GST return
Before you upload to GSTN, easily detect and fix any mismatches or incomplete details using Tally’s GST application. In the way of GST return dismissals on the GSTN portal, rescue yourself from last second complications.
Encounter smooth GST returns
As specified by GST return forms, escape the agony of segregating invoice-wise details. Tally GST application allows to automatically load in your returns depend on the transaction’s kind and value.
File GST returns hassle-free
Easily export GST returns via GST-ready software in MS Excel format and share them with CA or Tax Professional, or file them yourself using the external utility offered by GSTN by transforming information into JSON format.
Tally GST adjusts with business needs
All your GST invoicing or billing demands are addressed by the Tally GST application. It manages basic invoices or multi-item or multi-tax rates advanced bills. Handle advance receipts, input tax credit, reverse charge possibilities, branch transfers, supply bills, export invoices, and other improvements.
How to use Tally GST Software?
The user must first have a general understanding of various kinds of GST to operate GST applications. Just download and install GST-ready Tally ERP to make your business to be tax compliant, hassle-free, follow these steps:
• Generate a company
• Activate GST Functionality
• Create Ledger
What are the types of GST returns?
GSTR 1, GSTR 2, GSTR 2A, GSTR 3, GSTR 3B, GSTR 4 (CMP 08), GSTR 5, GSTR 6, GSTR 7, GSTR 8, GSTR 9, GSTR 9C, GSTR 10, GSTR 11, GSTR 12 are multiple types of GST returns. Every return form comes with a different meaning and simply click the types of GST returns to get a full sight of when you should file the return.
How Tallystack’s Tally on Cloud service help users?
Well, We here at Tallystack have a solution to this problem also as we provide you the effective functions of GST-ready tally software on a cloud-based form at affordable price. We understand that maintaining hardware and software could cost you a lot of time and concentration leading you to divert from your important cores of action.
Tally on cloud works with the intent of virtualization and assists you with zero maintenance costs as you would not require any physical hardware or software to function tally services. Tally on cloud features provides you all the beneficial services of a particular Tally with GST software enabled in a virtualized format with the help of VPS web server of the tally on cloud service provider.
Tally on cloud allows you to perform all the GSTR filings and e-way bill recordings with all other accounting-based tasks like auditing, billing, taxation, inventory management, ratio comparison, and all other features that actual tally hardware provides. With the implementation of GST, tally has proved to be a boon for various accounting transactions to determine a company’s performance and financial position.
With Tally on cloud, tally services and its maintenance complications got much easier and convenient as all the management work is done by the Tally on cloud providers itself, therefore allowing you to concentrate more on your main course of action. This shows that tally on cloud could do real good to your company’s performance and at the same time do your accounting, billing, auditing & GST operations more accurately and more conveniently. For knowing how beneficial the application of Tally GST on Cloud is for your business? Explore our affordable pricing plans or try out Free Live Demo, to avail offer visit Tallystack.in.
What are the various uses of Tally ERP applications for SMEs?
Tally is a user-friendly application used extensively by small, medium-sized businesses. The adoption of Tally has increased dramatically with the introduction of GST and Tally latest version is expanding among small and medium-sized business. Significant features of Tally ERP for SMEs are:
• Printing invoice and GST billing for small companies in ERP applications
• Filing GST returns using Tally ERP application
• Flexibility to do a sale before creating purchase entry or goods receipt in the system
• Full Support for Banking
• Managing multiple companies
What are the advantages of Tally for E-Way bill?
Use an advanced billing software of Tally ERP 9 software and many enhanced features are available such as creating e-way bills and filing GST returns. Advantages of the E-Way bill:
• Fast and simple e-Way bill generation
• Documentation reduces
• Slashes down cost
• Enhances transportation
• Waiting at check-posts reduces
• User-friendly and easy to use e-way bill system
What are the types of New GST return forms?
The GST Council has proposed new GST returns in an effort to simplify GST compliance, which are implemented from October 2020. Taking into account the variety of business operating, the multiple forms of return supported by the annexure are introduced as part of the new return system. A list of the latest GST return form are.
» Form GST ANX- I
» Form GST ANX – II
» Form RET-1 (Monthly)
» Form RET-2
» Form RET-03
» Form RET-1(Quarterly)
What are the due dates of filing GST returns?
On March 24, the government declared an extension of the last filing date for the GSTR-3B Goods and Services Tax (GST) for March, April, & May to June 30, in the midst of current uncertainties. After the GST introduction, there have been many changes in the return filing due dates. It is often recommended to adhere to the schedules and keep oneself notified on the due date to avoid any late fees.
What is the difference between mixed supply and composite supply?
Composite Supply means a supply to a recipient rendered by a taxable individual containing two or more goods or services supplies, or some combination, which, in the ordinary operating cycle of business, are naturally packaged and delivered in conjunction with one another. Often a good and service supply can be linked or can be performed together, even if it’s not connected. How this supply should be rated is specified by the GST Act.
The composite supply and mixed supply concept is therefore becoming essential. It helps to evaluate the right GST rate and offers those supplies with GST uniform tax treatment.