What Is Tally?
Tally is an ERP accounting software package used for recording day to day business data of a company. The latest version of Tally is Tally ERP 9.
What Is Tally ERP 9?
- Tally ERP 9 is an enterprise resource planning software developed by Tally Solutions Pvt Ltd. Tally ERP 9 allows you to manage various commercial & business purposes with the help of software.
- Tally ERP 9 allows you to manage multiple financial & business functions with the help of a single software.
- Tally ERP 9 is a business management program that allows business managers to handle all of their business transactions from a centralized application.
Application Of Tally ERP 9
- Tally ERP 9 supports multi-languages, so it is called as multi-lingual tally software. Accounts can be maintained in one language and reports can be viewed in another language.
- Supports multi-operating systems such as Windows & Linux and can be installed on multiple systems.
- Supports all types of protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, ODBC, etc
- Tally software utilizes very low space for installation and the installation of tally is an easy method.
How to use Tally ERP 9
Create A ledgers
It is used for recording and totaling economic transactions measured in terms of a monetary unit of account by account type, with debits and credits in separate columns and a beginning monetary balance and ending monetary balance for each account.
How To Create?
Step 1: Open Create Ledger window by following the given direction
Gateway of Tally > Account’s Info > Ledger > Create
Step 2: Select the group. select to which group the ledger will be assigned to.
Step 3: Give the ledger a name. That will be easy for you to know what it contains.
Step 4: Enter an opening balance.
Tally ERP 9 is more for both small and medium-sized businesses.
To know more about Tally ERP 9 on Cloud visit Tallystack.